There are plenty of apps that digest your spending and provide charts and graphs showing exactly where your money is going. I’ve never seen one, though, that maps those transactions so you can get a feel for where they took place geographically. That’s the premise of the TechCrunch Disrupt NY Hackathon winner, Rambler.io. It connects to [...]
Jawbone today launched a two-way API for their UP service today that lets you integrate with a number of third party apps. Most of the launch partners are fitness tracking apps like Runkeeper and MyFitnessPal, but the most interesting for Foursquare users is IFTTT (If This Then That), which allows you to marry Jawbone’s API [...]
A leaked pitch deck obtained by Valleywag shows Foursquare’s internal plans for using your check-in data with two products geared toward advertisers that will be released in coming months.
Every year, Partners in Preservation focuses on one area of the country where they offer grants to historic buildings in need of funds for preservation projects. This year’s campaign centers on Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia. They’re asking the public to vote on the most worthy of the 24 candidates and your Foursquare check-ins could [...]
It’s no secret that I’m not a huge fan of automatic check-in apps. My major issues with them are the battery drain from constant use of GPS and the potential to be checked in to the wrong venue completely without any warning. A new app for Android solves both those issues by checking you in [...]
- Orange France set to launch new Foursquare badge for sports fans May 24, 2013
- Foursquare opens their full firehose of check-in data via Gnip May 23, 2013
- Foursquare brings advanced filtering options to mobile apps May 22, 2013
- Highlight the little moments that make up your day with Days May 20, 2013
- Foursquare makes it easier to add hours for venues May 20, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
- Chris Thompson says: Foursquare selects SU3s by hand. You have to be invited to...
- mdunlap says: It'd be nice if "Jimmy Foursquare" would stop trying to add...
- Philippos says: How do you become a SU3?
- Yepi Didi says: thanks. this application was great
- Simple Tech Solutions for Creating Community on Campus » Each One – Teach One says: [...] Foursquare and Mozilla both use badges for various education-related online and real-life accomplishments.
Also available in