Foursquare today launched version 6.4 of their iPhone app, which brings their real-time passive recommendations to iOS for the first time and greatly simplifies the activity feed. The reduced activity feed came to the Android app on Monday. The activity feed eliminates a lot of the cruft that appeared in Foursquare 5.0, boiling it down […]
The Washtington Post has teamed up with Foursquare to offer a new badge for folks exploring their recommended locations in Washington, DC (and many of them are actually still open!). To unlock the badge, Foursquare users should like the Washington Post and check in at the places they recommend, like those on their 40 Things […]
Creative Loafing, Charlotte, NC’s alternative weekly newspaper, has launched a new Foursquare badge the celebrates some of the city’s best places.
Last night, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg kicked off a special “Made in New York” initiative to celebrate the city’s growing technology industry. As part of the event, two of New York’s top tech companies — Songza and Foursquare — announced a partnership that offers a new Foursquare badge for users who check in at […]
Just in case you weren’t sure that proactive recommendations are getting close to making the jump from Android-only to iOS, Foursquare CEO Dennis Crowley has been tweeting teasers the last few days showing them in action on an iOS 7 device.
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- Starbucks переносит Foursquare в офф-лайн » Hot Digital says: […] Links: aboutfoursquare.com […]
- Social Media in the sky | Modern Buyer Behaviour says: […] http://aboutfoursquare.com/klm-surprise […]
- Tanya Tate says: Thanks for posting this :)
- MercedesKnudson says: How to use the Pins in the Pinterest for the Foursquare? http://ladermaniquehelps.tumblr.com/...
- gertrudeeee1 says: @ mang0es. nope. FS is dead. no badges, no fun. stupid...
Also available in