Foursquare announced this afternoon that they’ve made some enhancements to their specials platform for businesses. Many are a direct result of lessons learned from the Starbucks dollar-off-a-frappucino mayor special. They’re also touting some of the positive results businesses have seen from running specials. Among the changes: Specials will rotate. To prevent users from tuning out […]
Awareness, Inc. has launched a useful free foursquare reporting tool for large brands. Foursquare Perspectives makes it easy to get some basic statistics and see the most popular venues for any business with multiple locations. By searching for a brand, anyone can see statistics like the number of venues, total checkins, unique checkins and mayors […]
Three new brand profiles are now active on foursquare: the National Wildlife Federation, LA’s 987 FM and VisitMilwaukee. The National Wildlife Federation is providing tips on the best places to see wildlife around the country, from the sea lions at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco to the butterflies at Ward Pound Ridge Reservation in New […]
Today Read Write Web trumpeted the launch of “Location Layers” on foursquare. Their post was spurred by the official launches of IFC’s Always On, Slightly Off Guide to America and the Huffington Post’s branded tips. Usually-well-informed Marshall Kirkpatrick said: Now the next logical step is to enable users to opt-in to having a publisher’s content […]
With the launch of the Huffington Post’s foursquare profile today, there are now two organizations regularly providing the latest news on foursquare. They’re using two completely different foursquare features to get the news out: shouts and tips. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. The Wall Street Journal provides their breaking news mostly through shouts tied […]
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare’s Head of Product leaves company November 13, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
- Louis Vuitton | Top 500 facebook fan pages says: […] 1,158 Yesterday 6,279 Lists (#837 Site Rank) 2,185 Tweets 225...
- Convergencia de redes sociales | Periodismo sin Papel says: […] película, captar el audio en shazam y descargar la canción;...
- Tom Steele says: As a "public figure" to a small degree, this is very...
- Jonathan says: Same here. The tool doesn't seem to work anymore.n The KML exported...
- JosephWells says: good effort for expand the data collection by the Foursquare. http://greentonepro-canada.tumblr.com/
Also available in