Chili’s Grill and Bar is now going to feel a lot more like your local Mexican restaurant â€” as long as you’re a foursquare user. They’re offering free chips and salsa for every foursquare checkin. The offer is currently rolling out to more than 800 Chili’s locations nationwide. This is a great offer for both […]
Foursquare announced this afternoon that they’ve made some enhancements to their specials platform for businesses. Many are a direct result of lessons learned from the Starbucks dollar-off-a-frappucino mayor special. They’re also touting some of the positive results businesses have seen from running specials. Among the changes: Specials will rotate. To prevent users from tuning out […]
Awareness, Inc. has launched a useful free foursquare reporting tool for large brands. Foursquare Perspectives makes it easy to get some basic statistics and see the most popular venues for any business with multiple locations. By searching for a brand, anyone can see statistics like the number of venues, total checkins, unique checkins and mayors […]
Three new brand profiles are now active on foursquare: the National Wildlife Federation, LA’s 987 FM and VisitMilwaukee. The National Wildlife Federation is providing tips on the best places to see wildlife around the country, from the sea lions at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco to the butterflies at Ward Pound Ridge Reservation in New […]
Today Read Write Web trumpeted the launch of “Location Layers” on foursquare. Their post was spurred by the official launches of IFC’s Always On, Slightly Off Guide to America and the Huffington Post’s branded tips. Usually-well-informed Marshall Kirkpatrick said: Now the next logical step is to enable users to opt-in to having a publisher’s content […]
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Dennis Hopper, Amare, Celtics & Foursquare #BODSW - @SportsGeek says: […] Swarms are the next big thing in Foursquare with a...
- #WriteTheFuture, Foursquare Search, Amare & Steele - @SportsGeek says: […] for new ways to look at Foursquare? Try 4sqSearch (via...
- MBR: Sweet Deals, Sweet Business Tips | Owner Nation says: […] AMERICAN EXPRESS OFFERS EVEN MORE ENCOURAGEMENT TO SHOP AT SMALL...
- Murilo Delmondes says: So, is this blog dead?
- Goodbye foursquare | Koke's Journal says: […] I’ve used foursquare since 2010, submitted a bunch of new...
Also available in