Sometime late last night, foursquare crossed the 100 million checkin threshold. The milestone was announced on Twitter by foursquare’s head of business development, Tristan Walker. Foursquare has been showing signs of enormous growth lately and it’s not slowing down. They hit 1 million users in April and 2 million just last week. They also now […]
There’s a new foursquare badge available today: VH1 Fanatic. Users who check in to three “music venues” are eligible for the badge. The unlock text reads: Thatâ€™s three music venue check-ins for you! Your love of live music has now been confirmed. Now go get to the front of the crowd and make us proud. […]
For the past few months, foursquare users have been able to associate a link with tips they leave. It’s a great way to share a link to an events calendar, a menu or an article about a venue. Unfortunately, the new design has made it a little more difficult. The new box on each venue […]
The very first step to getting your brand started on foursquare is setting up an account. It seems simple enough, but there are three things you should pay attention to to make sure you’re maximizing your visibility on foursquare. Put your organization’s entire name in the first name field. To protect user privacy, foursquare only […]
The v1.5 update for the foursquare WebOS app (for Palm Pre/Pixi devices) is now available in the Palm App Catalog. It includes numerous bug fixes and a number of major changes, like a refined design, a new navigation menu, livesearch as you type and useful new features when adding venues. The new navigation menu makes […]
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] along with the company, going from foursquare to Foursquare (capital...
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] app evolved dramatically along with the company, going from foursquare...
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] the years 4sqDay has made headlines, Mayors have made proclamations,...
- amino muscle says: Thanks for create this post , i love it http://www.aminomusclesite.net/
- Jonathan N. says: I wished that too!
Also available in