If you’re hunting for tips about restaurants, bars or things to do in an area, Foursquare is a great place to look. There are other services out there, though, where users are creating tips and writing reviews. Fourwhere aims to make all those tips available to you in one place by integrating tips from Foursquare, [...]
Cable network C-SPAN is home to the largest video library focused on politics and the federal government. They’ve now launched a partnership with Foursquare to help share that library â€” and the American political process â€” with Foursquare’s users. By following their Foursquare profile, you’ll see popups with educational tips when you check in at [...]
The Seattle Times was one of the first newspapers to offer tips on Foursquare. They did it all through a regular user profile before brand profiles became available. Today they’ve finally been upgraded to a full brand profile. The Seattle Times will continue to offer tips from their editors and bloggers on restaurants and bars [...]
Imagine you’ve gotten out of class on a Friday night. You take a glance at your mobile phone and see that ten of your friends are eating dinner at the campus dining hall, four are at the restaurant across the street, twelve are at the basketball game and, surprisingly, none are at the 16th Century [...]
To celebrate the opening of their new Louis Vuitton Maison store on Bond St in London, Louis Vuitton has partnered with Foursquare to offer users tips on their favorite locations around London. Additionally users who follow Louis Vuitton’s profile and check in regularly at their London stores can earn their Louis Vuitton Insider badge. Hints [...]
- Foursquare’s post check-in advertising spotted in the wild June 19, 2013
- Feeling anti-social? Use Foursquare data to get as far away from your friends as possible June 19, 2013
- Austin Chronicle launches its own Foursquare badge June 18, 2013
- Share your trips and relive your past — across all your social media profiles — with Esplorio June 17, 2013
- Relive check-ins past and find new places to check in next with Foursquare’s new Time Machine June 13, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
- Display Pictures says: Fan of this page!! :) Fan Page: With a fan page you can...
- Chris Thompson says: Thanks! I've updated the post with the clarification.
- Austin Chronicle says: To clarify, we are included in their national ad network, though...
- CrackedLCD says: Ha ha, too funny. I live on the coast so...
- Chris Thompson says: Thanks for the reply. Our information came from Voice Media themselves,...
Also available in