The makers of the Pebble smartwatch today unveiled several new updates to the watch, including an upcoming partnership with Foursquare. With today’s update, Pebble users will now be able to receive iOS 7 notifications directly on their watches, including the real time recommendations Foursquare recently began providing on the iOS platform. There are few detail […]
Just when it was beginning to look like it wasn’t going to happen, Foursquare has launched a badge for Halloween 2013. It makes the fourth consecutive year Foursquare has celebrated the holiday with a badge. To unlock the badge, you’ll need to wait until Halloween evening in your time zone and then shout “Happy Halloween!” […]
Late last week, Philly.com, the local news and information website of The Philadelphia Inquirer, became the latest local publisher to launch their own badge on Foursquare with the release of the Philly Local badge. Foursquare users can unlock the badge by liking Philly.com on Foursquare and checking in at the places they’ve recommended, including their […]
Some of Foursquare’s earliest attempts at monetization came from content publishers like the History Channel and Bravo, which left tips at places where users could earn their badges. As the company moved on to merchants and other advertisers, the pages those publishers created were largely forgotten. Today Foursquare has come full circle, offering new analytics […]
Foursquare today launched a new home page for their users that marries the look and feel of the logged-out homepage with the friend-finding utility of the latest app refreshes. At the top of the screen, users will see a list and map showing their friends’ most recent check-ins nearby. Check-ins can be liked from this […]
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Zara Whitaker says: Your articles are actually inclusive signified out of respectively themebubblegum casting...
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] along with the company, going from foursquare to Foursquare (capital...
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] app evolved dramatically along with the company, going from foursquare...
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] the years 4sqDay has made headlines, Mayors have made proclamations,...
- amino muscle says: Thanks for create this post , i love it http://www.aminomusclesite.net/
Also available in