Now that Foursquare users (on iPhones, at least) can share their badges again, the company has offered users four new expertise badge badges to test the feature out. The cover some of the most common restaurant categories people typically check in to: Chinese, seafood, Italian and sandwiches.
Foursquare’s iPhone app was updated last night to version 6.1.1. It adds a share button for badges, mayorships and streaks to the post check-in screen. Now when you receive a message from Foursquare on the post check-in screen, you’ll be able to share it to your friends on Facebook and Twitter. These message appears to [...]
You know that every check-in saves a kitten, right? CatLand, a virtual pet app seeking funding via Kickstarter, hopes to give real meaning to that phrase… well, virtually, at least.
An update for Foursquare’s Windows Phone 8 app just landed. Once again, it’s been rebuilt from the ground up and provides most of the same features as its Android and iPhone counterparts, along with some features unique to Windows Phone. The app follows Windows Phone’s Metro UI conventions, but — unlike the previous version — [...]
- B-Roll: Foursquare now lets you see more similar places May 17, 2013
- Highlight your Foursquare activity on Facebook with their new Timeline section May 16, 2013
- Foursquare adds more menus courtesy of Locu May 14, 2013
- B-Roll: Check in to Krispy Kreme with a friend to try their new Key Lime Doughnuts May 13, 2013
- Foursquare adds advanced filters to the desktop version of Explore May 10, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
Also available in