So, foursquare just launched their lists feature a few hours ago, but there are already a ton of great lists that have been created. Many of them are by foursquare staff (especially Tristan Walker, who’s clearly spent the past few months building out a very impressive set), but many users have gotten in on the game and created their first lists, too.Â Below is a list of some of my favorites.
The great thing is that most of these lists will continue to grow since users can keep adding to them over time. If any of these lists strike your fancy, be sure to give them a follow and see how they evolve.
- Time Out NY’s Best New Burgers
- Naveen Selvadurai’s Hidden New York
- Texas A&M’s History
- Anna Frenkel’s Three Days in New Orleans
- The Corcoran Group’s Top 10 Lobster Rolls in NYC
- Mike Singleton’s Harry Potter Dream Tour
- Tristan Walker’s Dream Sandwiches
- Tristan’s Best Restaurant Views. Ever.Â â€” curated from a Quora question
- Luke Kingma’s Best of Chinatown (NYC)
- Duke University’s First Year Move-In Day
- Geoff Gauchet’s New Orleans Bars That Don’t Suck
- Joe Long’sÂ Cincinnati Beer Snob