Foursquare has announced another round of deals being offered to American Express cardholders in the UK for the month of February. This lineup involves some of the top national retailers, including:
- Harrods: spend £50, get £25
- Shell: spend £50, get £15 (valid through 13 April)
- Banana Republic: spend £50, get £25
- Carphone Warehouse: spend £25, get £10
- Gap: spend £50, get £25
- House of Fraser: spend £50, get £25
- Pizza Hut: spend £30, get £15 (valid through 26 February)
- Starbucks: spend £10, get £5 (valid through 12 February)
To be eligible for the deals, Foursquare users should sync their Amex cards before checking in. As usual, these deals are handled completely on the backend by American Express, so there’s no need to show your phone to a cashier. In fact, it’s likely they’d have no idea what you were talking about even if you did.
What do you think of these latest deals?