Last Thursday was International #IPADay, a day to celebrate one of the most popular styles of beer right now, the India Pale Ale. Our friends at Untappd, of course, offered a badge for the day that you could unlock by checking in to any IPA. The response was huge. More than 11,000 people checked in [...]
Momento is one of my favorite apps on the iPhone. It creates a sort of daily diary based on your social media activity (including foursquare checkins, of course) and entries you add on your own. I’ve been thinking for a while that the only thing it was missing was my beer checkins from Untappd. Last [...]
Of all the beer check-in services, Untappd is by far my favorite. My second favorite? Redpint. As of today, they’re one and the same. Untappd <announced that they’ve acquired Redpint, with co-founder John Vajda becoming the third member of the Untappd team. Vajda decided to join Untappd as a way to help unite the craft [...]
Beer checkin service Untappd is on pace to reach a major milestone this weekend: 1 million checkins. To celebrate, they’ve launched a special badge and organized meetups on both coasts. Users will be able to unlock the 1 Million checkin celebration badge with any beer checkin this weekend. The meetups will be held at Library [...]
Delaware’s Dogfish Head is arguably the nation’s most popular craft brewery, thanks in no small part to the reality show Brew Masters and their ever-popular 60- and 90-minute IPAs. Each year they release a limited series of beers called the Ancient Ales. This year’s batch will be extra special, because they’ve partnered with Untappd for [...]
- Austin Chronicle launches its own Foursquare badge June 18, 2013
- Share your trips and relive your past — across all your social media profiles — with Esplorio June 17, 2013
- Relive check-ins past and find new places to check in next with Foursquare’s new Time Machine June 13, 2013
- LA Times restaurant critic gets his own Foursquare badge June 13, 2013
- Vote for your favorite park to win $100,000 from Coca-Cola just by checking in on Foursquare June 11, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
- Krunoslav says: You'll like a new tool that's coming out next week. It...
- Yepi Friv says: It is so cool. I love 4square at the first use...
- PierJes says: Interface is nice. Looks promising.
- B.J. Ellis says: Looking forward to trying it out. I hope they have...
- Atalyahsmith says: what does it main Important for the Gadget ? http://www.prlog.org/12113774-guitar-center-promo-code-2013-save-up-to-10-off-snap-shortly.html
Also available in