Untappd, an app for checking in the beers you drink and where you drink them, just launched an all-new version of the app that’s been completely rebuilt from the ground up. On top of a faster, better looking interface, it now features more accurate personalized recommendations and a “discovery” tab. And the release couldn’t come [...]
Beer check-in and recommendation service Untappd is launched a new tool today that lets breweries claim their brewery pages on the service. By doing so, they’ll gain direct insights into their business and be able to interact directly with Untappd users who drink their beers. Breweries tend to foster very loyal customer bases, but for [...]
Belgian beers are often regarded as some of the best in the world. Many of the finest, like Dupont and Dubuisson, are imported to the US by Vanberg & DeWulf, who’ll be celebrating their 30th Anniversary on November 15 with a Coast to Coast Toast. They’ve partnered with our friends at Untappd for something special, [...]
Our friends at Untappd are getting ready to mark aÂ big milestone. Saturday, October 22 marks their first birthday. To celebrate they’ve lined up some big-city parties and, of course, a new badge. Untappd users will be able to earn the special birthday badge by checking in to any beer on Untappd’s birthday weekend, October 22â€“23. [...]
Â Ever since beer checkin service Untappd launched a year ago, it’s been a web app because both of the founders, Greg Avola and Tim Mather, had backgrounds in web development. It had a great interface for a web app, but it led to slowness in anything other than ideal network conditions and prevented them [...]
- Foursquare brings advanced filtering options to iPhone app May 22, 2013
- Highlight the little moments that make up your day with Days May 20, 2013
- Foursquare makes it easier to add hours for venues May 20, 2013
- B-Roll: Foursquare now lets you see more similar places May 17, 2013
- Highlight your Foursquare activity on Facebook with their new Timeline section May 16, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
- Yepi Didi says: thanks. this application was great
- Simple Tech Solutions for Creating Community on Campus » Each One – Teach One says: [...] Foursquare and Mozilla both use badges for various education-related online and real-life accomplishments.
- Simple Tech Solutions for Creating Community on Campus | Getting Smart says: [...] Foursquare and Mozilla both use badges for various education-related online and real-life accomplishments.
- CrackedLCD says: I'll have to give this a shot. I've submitted hours...
- Steve Hill says: just one! got mine last week in Vienna. Very cool badge.
Also available in