Two developers have created a fun little Foursquare app that determines what kind of Foursquare user you are — and creates a cute little avatar to represent it. Foursquare Typecast connects to your Foursquare account and determines your type based on the categories of your last 100 check-ins. The head of your character is determined […]
There are some pretty cool visualizations that have been created from Foursquare data, but this has to be one of the coolest. Imagine a city that’s based on the places you visit regularly. How different would it look? Would things be closer together? Would the buildings be bigger to accommodate you and your friends? That’s the […]
Foursquare is on a roll with their post check-in ad units. Today they’ve launched a partnership with CBS Films to promote “The To Do List” when visitors check in to the San Diego Convention Center for Comic Con. The buy one, get one free offer appears as a post check-in ad. Unlike past promotions — […]
Thrillist, a lifestyle publication focused on men, is ready to help you have the Best Day of Your Life on June 21, and what would make it better than earning a Foursquare badge in the process? Editors from Thrillist have assembled Best Day of Your Life lists for 17 American cities that will make sure […]
Sure, most of the time it’s great to be able to find your friends on Foursquare. But sometimes you just wish they’d go the hell away. While “Hell is Other People” won’t make your friends go away, it will sure help you get as far away from them as possible. The app connects to your […]
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- JacquelynnMorgan says: The new design is so very superb for the new IOS...
- Monika K. says: Is this blog still active? Nothing new in 3 months. =(...
- Dave Skerrett says: Its about time Pebble fully supported the ANdroid smart phone operating...
- Zero Marketing Budget- Is it actually true? - Miemagazine says: […] of users and now they are developing a vibrant ecosystem...
- Check us out and check in with Foursquare | Compass Learning Navigator says: […] location-based service that uses gamification to entice you to keep...
Also available in