When Foursquare released version 5.4 for iOS in December, they changed the post-check-in flow that users had grown accustomed to over the past four years. Instead of being taken to the post-check-in screen that shows points and connected apps, they’re now dumped back in the venue screen to learn more about the place. There’s an […]
Category: Foursquare FAQ
For the past two years, Foursquare has been working hard to turn their enormous collection of check-in data into the world’s premiere local search engine. Foursquare users have known this for a long time, but the recent launch of a search-focused homepage accessible by everyone has turned the rest of the world’s attention to Foursquare’s […]
From the very earliest days of foursquare, users have been able to tap on any venue and see everyone who’s checked in there. See someone who looks interesting? Go check in yourself and say hello. With a relatively recent behind-the-scenes update to foursquare, though, that function has been removed. It’s part of an effort to […]
You see foursquare brand pages like ESPN and Lufthansa checking in all the time, but how are they doing it? It’s a little different than a normal check-in; it doesn’t even involve using the foursquare app. Here’s a rundown of how it’s done.
The latest version of foursquare features an all-new design that’s been rethought from the ground up. That means a few things have moved around from their old locations — and some things have been dropped completely. Foursquare’s rating in the iTunes app store is the lowest it’s ever been (at three stars right now, with […]
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- 2011: My Delta Airlines Flight - Pingerrain*Priscilla says: […] can find more details on this exclusive foursquare badge here. ...
- jelena says: 101 check-ins in the office, waiting for the bagde!
- Comuni tecnologie, nuove applicazioni. - Enrico Ratto says: […] campagna pubblicitaria “GranataPet Snack Check” ha fatto furore. Il concetto...
- JacquelynnMorgan says: The new design is so very superb for the new IOS...
- Monika K. says: Is this blog still active? Nothing new in 3 months. =(...
Also available in