Foursquare has launched a new home page for visitors who haven’t yet registered for (or logged in to) the service on the web. It attempts to better explain the Foursquare value proposition, while taking some design cues from the flat look of iOS 7.
There are some pretty cool visualizations that have been created from Foursquare data, but this has to be one of the coolest. Imagine a city that’s based on the places you visit regularly. How different would it look? Would things be closer together? Would the buildings be bigger to accommodate you and your friends? That’s the […]
If you’re looking for a specific dish but don’t know where to get it, Foursquare is now even more useful. They’ve made menus searchable within the app, so you can find the places that serve Pad Thai or French Toast even easier than before. You’ll find the results when searching for a dish in the […]
Today, Foursquare is launching its biggest move yet toward passive recommendations, offering to push relevant notifications to Android users without them needing to check in. The system works by monitoring their locations and occasionally sending recommendations for a place to eat lunch or a spot not to miss in a new city. With the launch […]
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] along with the company, going from foursquare to Foursquare (capital...
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] app evolved dramatically along with the company, going from foursquare...
- The spirit of 4sqDay (Happy 4sqDay 2014!) – 4sqDay says: […] the years 4sqDay has made headlines, Mayors have made proclamations,...
- amino muscle says: Thanks for create this post , i love it http://www.aminomusclesite.net/
- Jonathan N. says: I wished that too!
Also available in