With American Express’ annual Small Business Saturday just around the corner, they’ve announced a partnership with Foursquare that will result in $250,000 worth of free advertising for small businesses in the US. Each merchant is eligible for a $50 credit when they launch their first ad on Foursquare between now and December 31. The ads […]
Some of Foursquare’s earliest attempts at monetization came from content publishers like the History Channel and Bravo, which left tips at places where users could earn their badges. As the company moved on to merchants and other advertisers, the pages those publishers created were largely forgotten. Today Foursquare has come full circle, offering new analytics […]
Photos have become an increasingly important part of Foursquare’s design on both the web and mobile apps since they help users to quickly make a judgement about a place. With the launch of the updated dashboard for businesses, venue managers can now influence the photos users see for their business throughout Foursquare. Foursquare normally uses […]
Foursquare today announced the roll-out of their self serve promoted updates tool for local businesses. Companies buying the ads receive highlighted placement in a prime position within the app’s Explore tab. The self-service tool is rolling out today to a “few thousand” businesses and will roll out to other companies in the near future. Interested […]
Adobe relaunched their Social Marketing platform early this morning, bringing it to version 3.0 and adding support for Foursquare among a host of other services. In a unique twist, they’ve added access to the Foursquare firehose to allow businesses to monitor their campaigns and competition. With the new version of Adobe Social, marketers will be […]
- Foursquare launches beautiful new design for iOS 7 — complete with passive recommendations for all December 10, 2013
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Display your foursquare checkins on Google Maps the easy way July 8, 2010
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Murilo Delmondes says: So, is this blog dead?
- Goodbye foursquare | Koke's Journal says: […] I’ve used foursquare since 2010, submitted a bunch of new...
- Central Movers says: I thought Foursquare was dead?
- reda ramadan says: شركة تسربات بالدمام شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض شركة تسليك مجاري...
- reda ramadan says: شركة تنظيف بالخرج شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة تخزين عفش...
Also available in