A leaked pitch deck obtained by Valleywag shows Foursquare’s internal plans for using your check-in data with two products geared toward advertisers that will be released in coming months.
Lots of businesses of all shapes and sizes are offering Foursquare specials, but in almost every one of those campaigns they’re using Foursquare as a one way street, leaving out one small thing that could increase business in a meaningful way: they’re failing to promote their specials. Many business managers take an “if you post [...]
Foursquare today is expanding their nearly two year old program that offered deals to users who paid with American Express cards to Visa and Mastercard cardholders. Foursquare will get a cut from the deals, making it an important new revenue stream for the company going forward.
Business owners can now opt to have their Twitter handles shown any time a Foursquare user tweets a check-in at their business. It’s one more way for businesses to stay connected to their customers. Many business managers are very highly connected to their company’s Twitter account, but probably aren’t as connected with their Foursquare account. [...]
- B-Roll: Foursquare now lets you see more similar places May 17, 2013
- Highlight your Foursquare activity on Facebook with their new Timeline section May 16, 2013
- Foursquare adds more menus courtesy of Locu May 14, 2013
- B-Roll: Check in to Krispy Kreme with a friend to try their new Key Lime Doughnuts May 13, 2013
- Foursquare adds advanced filters to the desktop version of Explore May 10, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
Also available in