MTV opted not to sponsor a badge for the VMAs this year, but that doesn’t mean they’re done with Foursquare, they’re just shifting their focus to Europe as Foursquare sees strong adoption overseas. Today they launched a new badge to celebrate the European Music Awards, which take place Sunday in Amsterdam. Foursquare users visiting Amsterdam […]
Just when it was beginning to look like it wasn’t going to happen, Foursquare has launched a badge for Halloween 2013. It makes the fourth consecutive year Foursquare has celebrated the holiday with a badge. To unlock the badge, you’ll need to wait until Halloween evening in your time zone and then shout “Happy Halloween!” […]
Late last week, Philly.com, the local news and information website of The Philadelphia Inquirer, became the latest local publisher to launch their own badge on Foursquare with the release of the Philly Local badge. Foursquare users can unlock the badge by liking Philly.com on Foursquare and checking in at the places they’ve recommended, including their […]
The Washtington Post has teamed up with Foursquare to offer a new badge for folks exploring their recommended locations in Washington, DC (and many of them are actually still open!). To unlock the badge, Foursquare users should like the Washington Post and check in at the places they recommend, like those on their 40 Things […]
Creative Loafing, Charlotte, NC’s alternative weekly newspaper, has launched a new Foursquare badge the celebrates some of the city’s best places.
- Foursquare expands data collection efforts to the web November 25, 2013
- Upload photos from your computer to Foursquare check-ins or venues with new web-based tool November 22, 2013
- Pinterest launches Foursquare-powered place pins November 21, 2013
- Friday Fun: What’s your Foursquare type? November 15, 2013
- Foursquare’s Head of Product leaves company November 13, 2013
- Foursquare partners with NFL for Super Bowl Sunday February 3, 2011
- Getting your “baggage” handled by the TSA? Yeah, there’s a badge for that November 23, 2010
- Spooooooky: Foursquare announces new Halloween badges October 26, 2012
- Help “Turn the World Red” on World AIDS Day to unlock your (RED) badge November 29, 2010
- Check in at Toys R Us on Thursday night for a special discount and a badge November 22, 2010
- Louis Vuitton | Top 500 facebook fan pages says: […] 1,158 Yesterday 6,279 Lists (#837 Site Rank) 2,185 Tweets 225...
- Convergencia de redes sociales | Periodismo sin Papel says: […] película, captar el audio en shazam y descargar la canción;...
- Tom Steele says: As a "public figure" to a small degree, this is very...
- Jonathan says: Same here. The tool doesn't seem to work anymore.n The KML exported...
- JosephWells says: good effort for expand the data collection by the Foursquare. http://greentonepro-canada.tumblr.com/
Also available in