Welcome to the About Foursquare podcast! In each episode, our hosts Eric Leist and Ching Yu recap the latest foursquare news.
In this episode, they covered:
- New Badges: Panthers, Bologna & Montevideo City Badges, Fashion Week 2012
- Foursquare encourages connected apps with November 3 hackathon
- Is BMW trading cars for soup?
- ThinkUp adds foursquare support to social networking archiving and analysis tool
- Uber Check-in: an automatic check-in app that actually works
- Foursquare revises iPhone check-in screen
- Irrive creates a social scrapbook of your travels
- Foursquare encouraging more tips
We’re excited to have Dunkin’ Donuts (American Runs on Dunkin’!) as our sponsor. Comment on this blog post and we’ll draw a winner (next week!) from among all the podcast comments each month to win a $25 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card. Thanks to DC Dunkin’ and Dunkin’ Donuts for joining us!
Congratulations to Rachel Giere (of the @4sqCincy team!) for being our winner this month!