Welcome to the About Foursquare podcast! In each episode, our hosts Eric Leist and Ching Yu recap the latest foursquare news.
In this episode, they covered:
- New Badges: Casa, KL-lite, gnçtrkcll Avantaj Kafası
- Foursquare surpasses Facebook as the primary place to share content. Oh really?
- Hearsay Social adds foursquare support
- Connect your foursquare account with Moe’s and you could win $500 worth of burritos
- Foursquare makes it easier to add photos to lists
- Nearby foursquare friends are back in the iOS and Blackberry apps; Android soon
- Turf Geography Club launches an 8-bit Monopoly game based on foursquare
- Vizify adds foursquare data to help tell the story of you at a glance
- MomentFeed can now share local updates from marketers
- Tripl beautifully showcases your friends’ travels
- Ghostbuster Paranormal Blast: kill ghosts in your neighborhood
- Commentary from Ching about checking in your poops
We’re excited to have Dunkin’ Donuts (American Runs on Dunkin’!) as our sponsor. Comment on this blog post and we’ll draw a winner (next week!) from among all the podcast comments each month to win a $25 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card. Thanks to DC Dunkin’ and Dunkin’ Donuts for joining us!