Welcome to the About Foursquare podcast! Each week, our hosts Eric Leist and Ching Yu recap the latest foursquare news.
In this episode, they covered:
- New Badges: Hard Rock Rock Star, MGM Insider, Jah-Mek-Yah, Cité de Laviolette, Tour de France 2012, Sigma Chi
- Help your favorite park win $100,000 from Coca-Cola
- Wallaby sends your credit card purchases to the one where you get the best rewards — and checks you in on foursquare
- Blackberry version of foursquare 5.0 launches
- iOS and Android jump to 5.1
- Forecast shuts down
- MapBox offers a deal for foursquare developers
- Connected apps come to foursquare with 11 launch partners
- Lufthansa launches a rewards app
- The Great Baltimore Check-in is back!
We’re excited to have Dunkin’ Donuts (American Runs on Dunkin’) as our sponsor. Comment on this blog post and we’ll draw a winner (next week!) from among all the podcast comments each month to win a $25 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card. Thanks to DC Dunkin’ and Dunkin’ Donuts for joining us!
Congrats to Kevin, who commented on Episode 75! He’s our monthly winner!