Welcome to the About Foursquare podcast! This week Eric Leist and Dwayne Kilbourne got together to recap the latest foursquare news while Ching Yu is under the weather.
In this episode, they covered:
- New badges: Bangkok/Jakarta city badges
- Check in to Arby’s for a chance at $10,000
- New venue removal tool for SU3s
- Overhaul of the user history page
- New badge tweets
- “Save this place” added to Facebook posts
- New venue claim process launched
- OpenTable links appear on 15,000+ restaurant venue pages
- Tristan Walker leaves for Andreessen Horowitz
- Checkie offers iOS users single-tap check-ins
- Lunchbox offers a Pinterest-style view of foursquare’s Explore results for food
- Dunkin’ Donuts launches MIB3 game with a foursquare tie-in
- Android app updated
We’re excited to have Dunkin’ Donuts (American Runs on Dunkin’) as our sponsor. Comment on this blog post and we’ll draw a winner from among all the podcast comments each month to win a $25 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card. Thanks to DC Dunkin’ and Dunkin’ Donuts for joining us!